PRC:PON: Negotiation RFQ/RFP Template Preview Does Not Display the Same Formatting Used to Create the Template
(Doc ID 2918859.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In View or Pre-view mode, a newly created Negotiation RFQ/RFP template does not display the same formatting used to create the template in a Word Doc. The formatting disappears.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Negotiations > Task Menu > Manage Negotiation Templates
2. Select an existing template - Request for Proposal
3. Note the areas that are bold, text is in different colors, and text is normal font
4. Click Preview button - the text formatting in step 3 is not how the text displays
5. Create a new Negotiation Template for RFP
6. On the Cover Page, paste information that was formatted in a Word doc (as described in step 3)
7. Note that some words are in orange and font is normal, there is a note that is highlighted in yellow
8. Click Preview button
9. Words are not in orange and the text is now in italic, not normal text as it is in the Word doc
Due to this issue, users do not see the formatting used to create the template, when Viewing or Pre-viewing a Negotiation RFP Template.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document