CDA(Custom Data Attribute) Details Entered During DSD(Direct Store Delivery) Receiving Not Updated In Database
(Doc ID 2918889.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Operations Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SOCS, when we receive DSD container and add CDA details in 'Edit CFA' option from Footer menu, added details are no where updated in database.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a PO and Send ASN against PO
2. From SOCS application Navigate>Shipping>Receiving > Purchase Order
3. Select the Purchase Order> Click on Create Receipt
4. Click one container, receive all items in container and click save
5. DSD rcv containers screen> footer menu >edit CFA
6. Enter all details in Edit CFAs screen
7. DSD rcv containers screen> footer menu >Info
8. After saving the transaction CFA detail are not present either in UI and Database
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document