Concern With Configuration Migration Release Package
(Doc ID 2925623.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Regarding Configuration migration release package, we follow below release process:
1. Individual JIRA tickets are picked up by team members and develop a required configuration fix in a Non Prod Env (say Dev1)
2. After unit testing in the Dev1 Env, individual .CMA for each JIRA ticket will move to another Non Prod Env (say DEV2) for SIT
3. After SIT signoff, we import these individual .CMA to DEV2 (which is GOLD environment)
4. From GOLD we create consolidated .CMA (includes all individual .CMAs) release package to promote it in UAT.
5. Once UAT signoff , this consolidated .CMA will be deploy in PRODUCTION.
In Step4 , We create consolidated migration export request by putting all migration object from individual .CMA together manually.
We wonder if there is any way to create consolidate migration export request automatically from individually imported .CMA in GOLD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document