IMCS Failed To Post Invoices In Fusion AP Due To Incorrect Line Group Numbers .
(Doc ID 2933112.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LINE_GROUP_NO posted incorrectly in the AP for invoice created from complex deal income.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Complex Deal in RMFCS
2. Deal income is calculated
3. Automatically generate the charge-back DebitMemo (cost) in IMCS
4. Invoice Posting Batch posts the invoices into the AP_Stage ** table
5. Verify the Details record in the AP_STAGE_DETAIL table
6. Noticed that the LINE_GROUP_NO is not the same for the Tax line and MISCELLANEOUS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document