Default Value for "enabled" Attribute Cannot be Changed for Promotions in Admin UI.
(Doc ID 2933124.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version 22.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Default value for the attribute "enabled" cannot be modified for Promotions in Admin UI. After updating the attribute from the API - PUT /ccadmin/v1/itemTypes/promotion, The "enabled" checkbox is checked by default when creating a promotion in admin UI.
1. Access the Admin UI and Navigate to the Promotions Section - https://<
2. Try to create a Promotion. The "enabled" Checkbox in the Availability section of the new promotion is checked by default.
3. Now update the enabled value to false using the updateItemType API - PUT /ccadmin/v1/itemTypes/promotion
4. Confirm the update using the Get the Promotion itemType Details - GET /ccadmin/v1/itemTypes/promotion
5. Open the Marketing tab and create a new promotion - https://<
6. In the Availability section of the new promotion, The enabled checkbox is set to true.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document