'Authorization Detail - UIN Approved' Flag Not Working As Expected For Unit Stock Count
(Doc ID 2934549.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are seeing a very strange behavior in this flag. When you change this flag from No to Yes and from Yes to No, the values shown don't make sense.
For one item with UIN with one unit in stock but as unavailable.
During the count this UIN in stock was not counted but an invalid UIN was added and it was rejected as expected.
When you see the result of the stock count details screen and press the button "Press Update Auth Qty" the default quantity added is 0 as expected.
But if you go into the Authorization UIN Detail and change the Approved flag to Yes the quantity changes to 2.
If you change it back to No, the approved quantity changes to 1.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create one unit stock count where is include one item with UIN with stock of one unit as unavailable
2. On the stock count file, the UIN in stock cannot be added but should be added one invalid UIN
3. Import the file
4. On the stock count detail, apply the default qty (0)
5. On the UIN detail change the flag approved to Yes and press done
6. Check that the qty changed to 2
7. Change again on the UIN detail the approved flag to No
8. Check that the approved qty changed to 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document