Trans Code 70: Cost Variance Generated When Non-Stockholding Store Gains Negative Inventory
(Doc ID 2934911.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negative inventory for non-stockholding stores changes Weighted Average Cost of items such that a Tran Code 70: Cost Variance is generated.
- Create an item and assigned to a non-stockholding store and a stockholding store
- Create a sales transaction for the non-stockholding store to make the inventory negative. Process sales into SACS and then MFCS.
- Add inventory of the item to the stockholding store and make sure that the WAC is updated to be different from that of the non-stockholding store
- Create another sale transaction for the non-stockholding store making sure the fulfilling location is populated with a stockholding location.
- Process sales into SACS and MFCS. Check TRAN_DATA records
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document