Delete Option Is Grayed When Trying To Delete Personal View.
(Doc ID 2949230.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A [Release NA]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delete option is grayed for one personal view, when navigating to other view, a confirm message as below pops out:
'Switching to a different view will reset any changes to current view. What would like to do?'
Expect to delete the personal view successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into OPC.
- Navigate to Open Project->Activities page->Click Wrench icon to manage views.
- Current active view is a workspace view.
- Click gear icon of the issued personal view.
- Delete option is grayed unavailable.
- Now click back to workspace view. The confirm message pops out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!