After Updating Remote Data Gateway JDK Version, It Errors With 'Java Command Not Found'
(Doc ID 2954068.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Followed below steps to update JDK version for RDG:
1. Install JDK under a folder.
2. After installation, there is JDK folder with name as "JDK x.x.x.xxx".
3. Run stopJetty.cmd to stop RDG.
4. Backup existing JDK folder under RDG ([RDG installation folder]\oracle_common).
5. Copy folder JDK x.x.x.xxx to [RDG installation folder]\oracle_common and rename to JDK.
6. Run status.cmd, and got below error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document