OCI Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - 'Update Account' and 'De-Activate Account' SCIM Operations Not Working
(Doc ID 2966398.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2023
Applies to:Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCIM app (System for Cross-domain Identity Management) configured between 2 IDCS stripes.
The following SCIM operations work fine:
- User Creation in the target IDCS stripe
- Group membership population (adding and removing users) to specified/configured groups
- User deletion from the target IDCS stripe
The following SCIM operations do not work, despite being selected in the configuration:
- Update Account (which should as an example, allow name changes to update from the source to the target IDCS stripe)
- De-Activate Account (which should allow the account status (enabled or disabled) to sync from the source to the target IDCS stripe)
For more information about SCIM configuration and operations, see Use the SCIM Interface to Integrate Oracle Identity Cloud Service with Custom Applications and Managing Users Between Multiple IAM Identity Domains Using SAML and SCIM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document