The Route on the Map in the Workbench is not Drawing from Location to Location
(Doc ID 2969250.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 23.2 to 23.3 [Release 23B to 23C]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While viewing a shipment on the Workbench Map - the Location to Location route is not drawing.
Checking For errors:
ERROR: COMPONENT MAP - FETCH ERROR FETCHING SHIPMENT OBJECTS GEOOBJECT IS NOT DEFINED
- GET REQUEST TO URL GETACTIONDATA?WINDOWID=W2G3XONWV1 TIMED OUT
- GET: ERROR GETTING ACTION MAPPING DATA FETCH REQUEST TOR URL/LOGISTICSRESTAPI/MGMT/WORKBENCH/CUSTOM-ACTIONS/GETACTIONDATA?WINDOWID=W2G3XONWV1 TIMED OUT
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Bulk Plan an Order Release
- Navigate to the Enhanced Workbench
- Select a workbench layout that has a shipment with corresponding route/map that shows the Location to Location route
- Select the shipment and view the map that is drawn - there is no route line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document