Searching For Item List Using Description Is Case-sensititve
(Doc ID 2969255.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.1 version, Pricing - Price Changes
When creating price changes via the UI, you observe the Search and Select:Item List dialog is case-sensitive,
You expect the same search capability as in other parts of the application
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Tasks -- Price Change - Create Price Change Group
2) In Price Change Group screen, change Add Items by drop down list to Item List
3) In Price Change Group screen, click on the drop down list for item lists and click on search
4) In the Search and Select:Item List dialog box, click search to list down all available item lists
5) Re-do the search using the description of a valid item list (result of step 4) but type the description in the incorrect case (all upper case or all lowercase or a mix) and click search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document