When Publishing Files Or Moving One or More Documents in Document Manager, The Move Button And Vertical Scroll Is Unavailable
(Doc ID 2969314.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 23.5 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to publish files and move more than one document in Document Manager, the move button becomes unavailable and there is no vertical scroll to allow the user to reach the move button.
There should be a vertical scroll in Document Manager actions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into user environment.
- Navigate to any shell that contains the Document Manager.
- Open Document Manager or Unpublished Documents.
- Highlight all documents and click Publish.
- Notice the publish button is off the bottom of the screen and there is no vertical scroll.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document