Written Off Receipts Are Still Visible For Selection During Creation Of Invoice While Defaulting Item Details From Receipt
(Doc ID 2981051.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Written off receipts are still visible for selection during creation of invoice while defaulting item details from receipt.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and approve it.
- Receive the PO in multiple shipments on different dates.
- Ensure that first few shipments are eligible for write off.
- Run receiptwriteoff batch and notice that first few shipments are written off.
- Try to create an invoice and choose to default items from receipt.
- Notice that popup shows all receipts including written off receipts. Ideally, written off receipts should not be visible for selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document