Item Location Ranging For Existing Item Is Not Flowing To SIOCS From MFCS Via Direct DB Integration
(Doc ID 2981206.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 23.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In MFCS, When attempting to performed the item location ranging for the existing items to new location, items are not getting ranged in SIOCS Via DIRECT DB Integration. In SIOCS DC work Type the following error occurs.
ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000 error
Step To Reproduce:
1. Pick up the existing item XXXXXX from MFCS
2. Login to MFCS application with valid user credentials.
3. Navigate to Items > Manage Items > Provide the item number mentioned in point 1 in search criteria and open the item number hyper link from the search results to launch the Item Details UI
4. Go to More Actions > Locations and add the location: AAAA to the item and provide all the necessary details, finally click save and close.
5. Click Save and close from item details page in MFCS
6. Validate the same in SIOCS. Item is not getting ranged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document