MFCS 23.1.301.2.1 - Store Creation - Store Default Warehouse Field Accepting Physical Warehouse
(Doc ID 2992824.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MFCS - Store creation - Store default warehouse field accepting physical warehouse
Different behavior were identified while creating stores for default warehouse field. When a Store is created using MFCS UI, default warehouse field only allows to select virtual warehouses. However when a Store is created using store create ReST Service, default warehouse field accepts physical warehouses.
The expectation is that regardless how the store is created, the default warehouse is always a virtual warehouse.
Steps To Recreate:
Using MFCS UI
1. login MFCS
2. open Org Hier screen
3. create a store
4. populate the "default warehouse" field
5. confirm the field only display virtual warehouse to user.
Using ReST service
1. create a ReST service message for Store creation
2. set the "default warehouse" field to be a physical WH
3. Process the message
4. Open the store created in MFCS
5. confirm the store is created and the "default warehouse" field is a physical WH
5. open the "default warehouse" field and confirm that only virtual warehouses are available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document