Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 16.2]
When logining into Project Management or Methodology Management the user receives one of the following error message:
- This user is already logged in. Please use another login name.
- A problem has occurred with your application license: Cannot log on new user, maximum number of concurrent user(s) allowed is X. Click OK if you would like to see a license summary.
- License not available for the Integration API"
- User still showing in USESSION, PROJSHAR, and UPKLIST tables, although they are not logged in.
- An Admin Superuser is in the application to correct licensing related issue. Please login after the problem is corrected
- Exception EprmDBSQLExecutionFailure in module Pm.exe - Violation of PRIMARY KEY contstraint 'pk_usession'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.USESSION'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms