Error: "This user is already logged in. Please use another login name" When Logging Into P6 Project Management or Methodology Management
(Doc ID 891328.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Cannot login to P6
Can't log into P6
When logining into P6 Project Management or Methodology Management the user receives one of the following error message:
- This user is already logged in. Please use another login name.
- A problem has occurred with your application license: Cannot log on new user, maximum number of concurrent user(s) allowed is X. Click OK if you would like to see a license summary.
- License not available for the Integration API"
- User still showing in USESSION, PROJSHAR, and UPKLIST tables, although they are not logged in.
- An Admin Superuser is in the application to correct licensing related issue. Please login after the problem is corrected
- Exception EprmDBSQLExecutionFailure in module Pm.exe - Violation of PRIMARY KEY contstraint 'pk_usession'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.USESSION'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!