Linux: 11gR2 Grid Infrastructure Doesn't Startup After Node Reboot Due To Incorrect ASMLIB Setting
(Doc ID 1050164.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.2 to 12.1]
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
- Installation of the 11gR2 Grid Infrastructure on a Linux cluster completed successfully
- OCR & Voting files located in ASM diskgroup
- using ASMLIB driver (oracleasm)
- ASM disks are located on multipath devices (mapped via /dev/dm* and/or/dev/mapper/*)
- following a node reboot CRS does not startup
- CSS daemon log shows the following message:
Node was rebooted after install.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document