Slow Database Replay with Waits on "WCR: replay clock"
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.1 to 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Database replay is taking a long time to complete.
- Using <Document 760402.1> SCRIPTS TO DEBUG SLOW REPLAY you see long and frequent waits on "WCR: replay clock"
- AWR reports shows large number of "WCR: replay clock" waits.
- Replay is on a test system.
- Database version for replay may be different from CAPTURE
- Hardware may be different to system where capture was performed
- Storage may be be different to system where capture was performed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms