Slow Database Replay with Waits on "WCR: replay clock"
(Doc ID 1538269.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.1 to 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Database replay is taking a long time to complete.
- Using <Document 760402.1> SCRIPTS TO DEBUG SLOW REPLAY you see long and frequent waits on "WCR: replay clock"
- AWR reports shows large number of "WCR: replay clock" waits.
- Replay is on a test system.
- Database version for replay may be different from CAPTURE
- Hardware may be different to system where capture was performed
- Storage may be be different to system where capture was performed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.