ORA-02056: 2PC: k2gvec: bad two-phase command number 0 from collecting
(Doc ID 1902640.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below errors,
Issue reproduces at DB2 after executing function USER01.f1 (exits on database DB1) from USER02 on database DB2 over dblink, and then inserting into synonyms USER02.SY1 (in DB2
which is for table USER01.T2 on DB1)and performing commit.
Databases : DB1 and DB2
Database accounts :
DB1 - 1) user01 having dblink point to USER03 and user04 on DB2
2) having table USER01.T2
3) Having synonyms USER01.SY2 for table USER03.T1 at DB2
4) Having function USER01.f1 which calls synonyms USER01.SY2
5) Having synonyms USER01.SY3 for function USER04.f2 at DB2
6) Has package USER01.PKG1 which returned sysdate value
DB2 - 1) has user02 , user03 and user04 where user02 and user04 has dblink to user01 on DB1
2) USER03 has table USER03.T1
3) USER04 has synonyms USER04.SY4 for package USER01.PKG1 at DB1
4) USER02 has synonyms USER-2.SY1 for table USER01.T2 at DB1
5) USER04 has function USER04.f2 which calls package synonyms USER04.SY4
Upgrading both databases from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document