Database Replay Report Takes a Long Time to Complete
(Doc ID 1933130.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.1 to 12.1]
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Database Replay of the captured workload takes more time to complete in a replay environment than it took to capture
- The hardware characteristics remain the same for both the capture and replay environment
- Once the replay was completed successfully (after a very long time), even the Database Replay Report takes a very long time to generate
- All mandatory patches are applied as per <Document 560977.1>
- On investigation, the following command takes long time to complete:-
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document