How to Update ILOM Firmware to V126.96.36.199 on BDA X6 and Earlier (Patch 27236229 for V4.7.0 / Patch 27238806 for V4.9.0 / Patch 27598941 for V4.8.0)
(Doc ID 2346624.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Big Data Appliance Integrated Software - Version 3.0 and later
Big Data Appliance Hardware - Version All Versions and later
This document provides instructions on:
- How to apply Patch 29005524 to support ILOM firmware v188.8.131.52 on BDA v4.5.0.
- How to apply Patch 30886797 to support ILOM firmware v184.108.40.206 on BDA v4.6.0.
- How to apply Patch 27236229 to support ILOM firmware v220.127.116.11 on BDA v4.7.0.
- How to apply Patch 27238806 to support ILOM firmware v18.104.22.168 on BDA v4.9.0.
- How to apply Patch 27598941 to support ILOM firmware v22.214.171.124 on BDA v4.8.0.
The instructions are also provided in the associated README.txt file that comes with the patches.
To apply this patch to a cluster, apply the patch individually to each of the servers in the cluster. The above patches are only applicable to BDA X3-2, X4-2, X5-2 and X6-2 server models and the BDA versions listed above. They are not applicable to other models. They do not apply to X7-2 for example.
Note: This patch requires server down time. As part of the patching process, the server will be rebooted. Plan accordingly for server/cluster outage.
Anyone planning to apply Patch 27236229 (for v4.7.0) or Patch 27238806 (for v4.9.0) on an applicable BDA server model and cluster version.
The same basic instructions (with patch numbers changed) apply to Patch 27598941 (for v4.8.0) and Patch 29005524 (for v4.5.0) and Patch 30886797 (for v4.6.0).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Apply Patch 27236229 or 27238806|
|Post Patching Verifications |