DDL Replication for CREATE TABLE statement Fails by OGG-519 and ORA-14020
(Doc ID 2882408.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle GoldenGate - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enabling DDL replication, Replicat process may be abended due to OGG-00519 and ORA-14020 when replicating "CREATE TABLE" statemet.
This problem may happen when following all conditions are satisfied
- DDL replictaion is enable
- "CREATE TABLE" statement is replicated
- "CREATE TABLE" statement includes "READ WRITE" or "READ ONLY" caluses
- Source Database is Oracle Database 12.2 or above
- Target Database is Oracle Database 12.1 or below
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document