What Do All 10g Flashback Features Rely on and what are their Limitations ?
(Doc ID 435998.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 10.2.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- What Do All Flashback Features Rely on ?
- Differences Between New Oracle 10g Flashback Technologies
- Prerequisites for All Flashback Features
- Limitations of Flashback Database
- Limitations and Restrictions on Flashback Drop
- Limitations and Restrictions on Flashback Table
- Limitations and Restrictions on Flashback Query
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|