Last updated on MAY 06, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.4 - Release: 10.2 to 10.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for bulk archive on 03-MAY-2011 by Zulaikha Z
-- Problem Statement:
Async Hotlog CDC
* Setup CDC, everything working. Base Table is SCOTT.DEPT
* Used CTAS to create a backup table for the base source table
create test_backup as select * from dept;
* Dropped the Base Source Table
drop table dept;
* Renamed the backup table back to it's original name.
rename test_backup to dept;
* The apply process stopped.
ORA-26687: no instantiation SCN provided for "SCOTT"."DEPT" in source database "SRC.US.ORACLE.COM"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms