FAQ and Known Issues While Using Oracle ODBC Driver on Windows
(Doc ID 781054.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2019
Oracle ODBC Driver - Version 10.2.0.1.0 and later
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
The main purpose of this article is to provide a quick reference to some of the known issues while using Oracle ODBC Driver.
- Basics of ODBC
- What is ODBC?
- How Oracle ODBC Driver Works?
- Where can I use the Oracle ODBC Driver?
- Installation and Setup Of The Oracle ODBC Driver
- How to connect to the Oracle Database Using the Oracle ODBC Driver?
- How Can I Verify If my ODBC Connection is Working Correctly?
- Can I Use 32-bit Oracle ODBC Driver on a 64-bit Windows. If Yes, How?
- How to Enable ODBC Tracing?
- Where Can I Find ODBC Documentation? Why I don't Find any ODBC Documentation on 9i, 10g, or 11g?
- How Can I Connect From Oracle ODBC Driver Using Instant Client?
- Upgrade Issues
- Known problems when shifting from 9i Oracle ODBC Driver to 10g or higher Oracle ODBC Driver.
- Known Issues
- ODBC Connection is Slow
- ODBC Connection from MS Access is slow
- SSIS Package Issues
- Failover Issues
Questions and Answers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.