Sample Framework for testing Native Oracle XML DB Web Services
(Doc ID 803794.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Gen 1 Exadata Cloud at Customer (Oracle Exadata Database Cloud Machine) - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The code provided below shows how you can create and test a native web service from a single script and is intended to be used by developers to test functionality.
It is also useful if you are providing some test code to Oracle Support.
1. Drop and recreate user DBNWS
2. Create and set up an Access Control List so the the user can connect to the web service
3. Grant the privileges to allow user DBNWS to create a Native Web Service
4. Create a function to be exposed as a web service
5. Obtain the wsdl for the web service
6. Use a test payload to invoke the web service and print the result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document