Price in iProcurement is not Defaulting Based on Sourcing Rules and Assignment Set Setup
(Doc ID 1051282.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1, users find the price of the item is not defaulted from BPA - Blanket Purchase Agreement based on sourcing rule / ASL / Assignment Set setup.
During Requisition Creation users find for an item selected from shopping list (Requisition Template), the price is not coming from the Blanket Agreement / BPA as directed by the Assignment Set and Sourcing Rules setup.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create BPA. Run Generate Sourcing Rule / ASL concurrent program to create ASL and sourcing rule.
2. Create Requisition template with price zero and no supplier/ site information.
3. Go to iProcurement. Go to shopping list and select the requisition template created in step 2 above.
4. Select the item and add to cart.
5. Click view cart and checkout.
6. Price is shown as zero and sourced from internal inventory.
- Users expect the price should be taken from the external supplier source BPA based on the sourcing setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document