Price in iProcurement is not Defaulting Based on Sourcing Rules and Assignment Set Setup
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1, users find the price of the item is not defaulted from BPA - Blanket Purchase Agreement based on sourcing rule / ASL / Assignment Set setup.
During Requisition Creation users find for an item selected from shopping list (Requisition Template), the price is not coming from the Blanket Agreement / BPA as directed by the Assignment Set and Sourcing Rules setup.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create BPA. Run Generate Sourcing Rule / ASL concurrent program to create ASL and sourcing rule.
2. Create Requisition template with price zero and no supplier/ site information.
3. Go to iProcurement. Go to shopping list and select the requisition template created in step 2 above.
4. Select the item and add to cart.
5. Click view cart and checkout.
6. Price is shown as zero and sourced from internal inventory.
- Users expect the price should be taken from the external supplier source BPA based on the sourcing setup
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms