Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.06 to 5.5.06.02 - Release: 5.5 to 5.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 5.5.06
When users query on invoices, work on invoices from one page and then move to another page users are getting an error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1) Log into the Role or as a User that can edit Invoices
2) Open the Invoice Screen using the Custom Screenset
3) Enter a service provider in the Service Provider Alias Value field
4) Select MATCH FAILED in the Status ID # 2 field
5) Select MATCH FAILED in the Status ID # 2 value field
6) Press Search
7) The query results screen should appear with matching records
8) Select an invoice and choose edit. The screen is set to "Always Open in New Window"
9) Close the invoice when they are done working with it.
10) They repeat steps 8 and 9 and work on the invoices as needed
11) They select page 2 of the query results
12) The java error appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms