Error Editing S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE Screen With Custom Manager Layout
(Doc ID 1062966.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.0.5 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM Version 6.0, When one uses the "Find Shipment Ship Unit Line" screen (that opens when clicking on a created link in the menu as shown in in reproducing steps provided ), click on search, select an ID from result screen, and click on edit the following error occurs.
HTTP Status 404 - /GC3/WEB-INF/ml//jsp/Shipment/MA_S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE_3-1355243491/Header.jspx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a copy of the Public Manager Laoyout, S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE
2. Create a copy of Public S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE screenset
3. Go to the general tab in edit mode, attach the custom manager layout id S_SHIP_UNIT_LINE, and click finished.
4. Create a User Menu and add the new screen set to that menu
6. Assign the Menu to a User Role. Then log on as that user with that role.
7. Once the Shipment Ship Unit Line find screen opens, click on search, from the result screen select an ID, and click on edit, similar to the following error appears:
HTTP Status 404 - /GC3/WEB-INF/ml//jsp/Shipment/<Custom Manager Layout ID>/Header.jspx
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document