Canceling Refund Payment Request Does Not Unapply The Refund Application In AR
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP Periods : JAN-10, FEB-10 open.
AR Periods : JAN-10 open. FEB-10 never open.
1. Created a receipt for amount 100 and dated '30-JAN-2010'.
2. Created a refund against the receipt with Apply date '30-JAN-2010'.
3. AP invoice is created for the refund with date '30-JAN-2010'.
4. Canceled the invoice on date '02-FEB-2010' in AP.
5. Queried the receipt in AR. The refund application line is not unapplied and the receipt still shows as applied.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Query for the receipt
- The refund application line is not unapplied and the receipt still shows as applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms