Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During select process credit memo invoice doesn't get selected and appears under the Unselected section of the Scheduled Payment Selection report with reason: credit memo reduces payment amount below zero.
Credit memo reduces payment amount below zero
1. Create 2-3 standard invoices with different due dates.
2. Create a credit memo with one of the due dates same as
the standard invoice created previously. Please note that
the payment method for all these invoices should have
Bills Payable enabled.
3. Create a Payment batch (PPR) that selects these invoices.
4. While entering the PPP make sure it has Group by Due
date option disabled.
5. Maximize credit Option should be enabled in the PPR.
6. Submit the PPR. Credit memo will not be selected in PPR.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms