Service Request Flexfield Data Is Not Saving In Field Service Technician Portal
(Doc ID 1067209.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the service request descriptive flexfield (DFF) is enabled (Additional Information for Agents )in the Field Service Technician Portal (FSTP) page, data entered into the flexfield does not get saved.
Enter data into the flexfield segment and save. The form shows a message that the changes have been saved. But if you re-query the record the flexfield data did not get saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable some DFF on service request (incident attributes),
2. Create a service request, task and assign to a field technician,
3. Login as field technician, navigate to "Field Service Technician Portal" -> click on task update,
4. In the task update page enter some values for the service request DFF, and hit "Apply" button,
5. Select the DFF (in the task update page itself), the DFF value selected earlier is no more there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document