User Can Cancel Partially Received Requisition Lines And No Warning Message Received Like In Core
(Doc ID 1067294.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement requisitioner / requisition preparer can submit a cancellation request for a partially received line and the change request approval is allowed.
Due to this issue Accounting is incorrect due to receipts that cannot be matched or returned
For a partially received line it is expected that:
- Users are not allowed to submit a cancellation request
- Change request approval is denied
- user gets a warning message
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Requisition in iProcurement and Approve it.
2. Create a Purchase Order and Approve it.
3. Create a Receipt for the above items.
4. Cancel the Requisition.
5. Approve the Change PO Notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document