R12: Unable to enter Tax Line in iSupplier portal while creating Invoices
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unable to enter manual Tax Line while creating Invoices in iSupplier Portal
- Suppliers cannot enter a 'TAX' line in iSupplier Portal when creating invoices
1. iSupplier Portal > Create Invoices > Enter the PO number
2. Select the line to invoice
3. Under the charge type there is an option to select 'FREIGHT' and 'MISCELLANEOUS, but no 'TAX'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms