Inventory Item Was Default With Expense Destination Type During Creation Of Internal Requisition When Requester Was From Different Organization
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-Nov-2016***
Internal requisition was default with the destination type of 'Expense' for inventory item, however, user can manually change the destination type to 'Inventory'.
The issue is only occurring to some requester who was belong to another organization.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigation = Requisitions > Requisitions
2. Enter 'Internal' for Requisition type on requisition header level
3. Enter inventory Item on requisition line level
4. The 'Destination' will be automatically defaults as 'Expense'
5. However, if user click on the LOV of 'Destination', they can change the value of 'Destination' to 'Inventory
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms