OMD Agent Does Not Work When Specific Equipment To Be Ordered Are Used
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.0.5 - Release: 6 to 6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
On OTM 6.0.3 when attempting to run a MOD agent against an order that has equipment specified onteh order, and where the order is planned onto two parallel shipments, the following error occurs.
Error Exception OMD agent cannot perform edit shipments action since order1234 is split into more than one shipments.
Error Exception java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order where the Equipment is specified on the header tab.
2. Plan the order so it is on two parallel shipments.
3. Create an Agent to run MOD when an order is updated.
4. Trigger the MOD agent by updating the order.
5. The error is found in the logs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms