Create Quote Error: "1. The Bill-To address for this customer is inactive. Please choose a different Bill-To address. 2. This site is not a valid site for given Bill to Customer Account/Customer Account."
Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2.6 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a quote, the following error occurs.
1. The Bill-To address for this customer is inactive. Please choose a different Bill-To address.
2. This site is not a valid site for given Bill to Customer Account/Customer Account.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Oracle HTML Quoting
- Navigation: Create Quote
- Selecting the customer using the customer number and searching for the address.
- Updating the quote with price list, currency and sales rep.
- Press "Apply" button receive error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms