Report does not Provide HTML Format Output if the Only Report Parameter is GID
(Doc ID 1084682.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05.06 to 5.5.06.02 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM Version 5.5.05.06, Find that the report action can not provide html format output if the only report parameter is gid
The report action can not provide html format output if the only report parameter is gid.
1. Create a custom report with View HTML as the default output parameter
2. Create a report agent to run a report.
3. Create a custom action to trigger the Report agent and assign this action to a custom screen set
4. Add the screen set to a custom meny and run the report action from the actions for an order release
5. The report output is in PDF format even though HTML is selected as the default format selected when configuring the report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document