Unable to see Tracking Event Details Entered from the Public Domain in Local Domain
(Doc ID 1089275.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.2 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OTM 6.1, When adding a tracking event to a shipment from the public domain and the shipment exists in the local domain, the tracking event cannot be viewed in the local domain.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM as DBA.ADMIN
2. Search for a shipment which has been tendered
3. Navigate to Actions --> Shipment Management --> Events --> Add Tracking Event
4. Entered the following (Or any event):
Responsible Party: Carrier
Status Picked Up / Completed Loading at Pickup Location
Event Date/Time: Current
5. Go to Equipment Tab and select a shipment Equipment ID and add an Equipment ID
6. Click Save
7. Click Finished
8. Note Tracking Number
9. Log out of OTM and back into OTM as the local domain user where the shipment exists
10. Go to Fleet Management > Visibility > Tracking Event
11. Search for tracking number noted above
12. Select the Event and click View
13. Note the Location ID and Equipment ID fields are blank. The client is expecting these to show up as entered in the Setup Steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document