R12: Still Able to Update Supplier Banking Data From Supplier Inquiry Responsibility with Excluded Function Supplier Full Access: Buyer View
(Doc ID 1089925.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Created a Supplier Inquiry Responsibility using the steps detailed in <Note:473346.1>
- Excluded function Supplier Full Access: Buyer View (POS_HT_SP_ACCESS_FULL) from responsibility
- Still able to create and update supplier banking details
Users should not be able to Update any attributes from Responsibility with Supplier Full Access: Buyer View listed as an Excluded function.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Custom Responsibility same as Payables Responsibility to serve as a Supplier Inquiry responsibility.
2. Exclude function Supplier Full Access: Buyer View (POS_HT_SP_ACCESS_FULL) from responsibility
3. Navigate to Supplier >Inquiry >Query Supplier >Click on Banking Details >End Date can be updated
4. Click on Banking Details >Additional Details > When you click on Pencil Icon "Additional Detail" can be updated
5. Click on Banking Details > Click Account Number Link > It shows Account button on Next page, and when click on Update Account it has Apply Button Enable
6. Go to Address Book > Manage Sites >Identification Tab >Attachments > Add button '+' is Enable
When you Click on clip to view attachment > Update and Delete button are Enable on View Attachment Page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document