Check Funds Gives Error - Budget Account Is Required - in iProcurement
(Doc ID 1093975.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance 17-SEP-2013
Get error - Budget Account is Required - when clicking the Check Funds button in iProcurement. Users expect the budget account to be generated by the application, but it is not generated as indicated by the error.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to iProcurement.
2. View the shopping cart (or add items to the cart and then view the cart).
3. Specify DFF values on the shopping cart page and click Checkout.
4. See default values for requester and Deliver-To Location at checkout, but the charge account is not defaulted. See Enter Charge Account along with the GL Date = 31.03.2010
5. Enter required requisition header level DFF values.
6. Change the Deliver-To Location value.
7. Click Enter Charge Account.
- Specify charge account
8. Click Check Funds button.
- Encounter the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps To Reproduce|