Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Apr-2011***
After saving the changes to the Supplier Type Descriptive Flexfield ("DFF"), go back and query the "Supplier Site" to verify the updates. See that the DFF changes are not reflected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup a descriptive flexfield for Supplier Sites.
(setup Additional Information on ATTRIBUTE1 with 10 characters, no validation)
2. Log in and select Oracle Payables responsibility.
3. Navigate to: Suppliers / Entry
4. Query up a Supplier record.
5. Navigate to the Address Book option from the menu on the left.
6. Click on the Manage Sites icon for the address.
7. Click on the Descriptive Flexfield icon.
8. Enter the information.
9. Save the information, click on Apply.
10. Click on Apply once more.
11. Query up the supplier and go to the Supplier Site descriptive flexfield.
-> Notice the information entered before is gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms