RCVTXERE / RCVTXECO: APP-PO-14094: No Records Meet Your Search Criteria
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVTXERE.FMB - Enter Returns
Form:RCVTXECO.FMB - Enter Corrections
When attempting to return or correct the quantities already received after cancelling a partial shipment, the following message occurs:
It is expected that the partially received / delivered quantity is still available for returning / correcting as only the remaining quantity has been cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders and create and approve a purchase order.
2. Navigate to Receiving > Receipts and partially receive and deliver the PO.
3. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
4. Now open the PO and cancel the PO shipment.
5. The following warning is given:
6. Further the following warning is given:
7. After cancelling the PO shipment navigate to Receiving > Returns.
8. When attempting to query the PO it returns the following error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms