Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.3 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using a NAT/NAL override on the first stop of a previous shipment, when assigning a Driver to the second shipment, an Non Freight Related (NFR) Stop is created. It is expected for the driver to be assigned directly to stop 1 of the second shipment as it was in the first shipment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Look up a driver which currently has a shipment assigned.
3. Select the Driver and go to to Fleet Management --> Driver Position --> Nat/NAL Override.
4. Change Next Available Location to the source location on the shipmen.t
5. Cicked Finish.
6. Search for a second shipment which is compatible with the same driver and close in date range.
7. Select the Shipment and go to Actions --> Fleet Management --> Assign --> Driver.
8. Select the same Drive as assigned on the previous shipment and click OK.
9. Note an NFR Stop is created on this shipment and not assigned directly to the first stop as it was in the previous shipment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms