Invoice Result Screen Utilizes Default Action List Instead of Custom One
(Doc ID 1106750.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05.04 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM Version 5.5.05.04,When one clicks on the action button from the result page of the invoice screen-set, it brings back the default action list rather than the customized one
Expect the customized action list to be brought up
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a custom Invoice-Edit Manager Layout
2) Create a new custom Invoice Screen Set and apply the Manager Layout to the Edit under the General Tab. Also remove all the Action Menu options except for one.
3) Use the new Screen Set to search for new Invoices
4) Click the check-box next to the Invoice Id and select Edit
5) Click on the Actions Menu to verify that only one item is available to select
6) Click the Finished button without making any changes
7) Once the Success Screen comes up to display "You successfully modified the following records:", click the Actions Menu.
8) Here you can see that the Default Actions Menu is now displaying.
9) We need the Custom Actions Menu to display from our Custom Screen Set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document