Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.05.04
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect the customized action list to be brought up
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a custom Invoice-Edit Manager Layout
2) Create a new custom Invoice Screen Set and apply the Manager Layout to the Edit under the General Tab. Also remove all the Action Menu options except for one.
3) Use the new Screen Set to search for new Invoices
4) Click the check-box next to the Invoice Id and select Edit
5) Click on the Actions Menu to verify that only one item is available to select
6) Click the Finished button without making any changes
7) Once the Success Screen comes up to display "You successfully modified the following records:", click the Actions Menu.
8) Here you can see that the Default Actions Menu is now displaying.
9) We need the Custom Actions Menu to display from our Custom Screen Set
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms