Customizing Manager Layout IE_SHIPMENTSTATUS Does Not Create Shipmentstatusequipment.Jspx
(Doc ID 1110245.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1 to 6.2 - Release: 6.1 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving an equipment on a new tracking event (with the manager layout has been modified) , the following error occurs.
HTTP Status 404 - /GC3/WEB-INF/ml//jsp/IeShipmentstatus/<Domain>_IE_SHIPMENTSTATUS/ShipmentStatusEquipment.jspx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create copy of Manager Layout IE_SHIPMENTSTATUS.
2. On the detail tab of the layout - go to the tracking event manager : equipment tab
Click on ‘move grid’ and select ‘Tracking Event Manager: Identification‘ from the options list. Delete the tracking event manager : equipment tab
Save the new layout
3. Associate the new manager layout to a copy of the IE_SHIPMENTSTATUS screenset
4. Associate screenset to user menu
5. Click on IE_SHIPMENTSTATUS new link on the menu
6. Create a new tracking event
7. Populate all required fields with some data
8. Scroll down to the Equipment section
9. Select New Equipment,
Populate Equipment Initial and Equipment Number with some data
OTM will throw the reported error above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document