The Dispatch Screenset Does Not Seem To Be Accepting Refnums Added Using Tags.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.05
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding the new fields to the Manager Layout then attached the Manager Layout to the Screenset. When attempting to input a value in the new field and clicking on Finish, a a java.sql error / Exception error is received
Cannot insert the SHIPMENT_REFNUM record. SHIPMENT_REFNUM_QUAL_GID must be set.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("GLOGOWNER"."SHIPMENT_REFNUM"."SHIPMENT_REFNUM_QUAL_GID")
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigated to Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Manager Layout
2. Created New Manager Layout from the Shipment Manager Layout
3. Added the new Field
4. To create this field clicked Add field
5. Input a Label Id
6. Selected Refnum Value from the Drop down List
7. Select a Refnum Qual ID
8 Click Save and Finish
9. Created New Screen by copying the Buy_Shipment
10. Added the new Manager Layout to the Screenset, click Finish
11. Attached Screen set to the User Menu
12. Navigated to Added Menu link, click Search
13. Open any shipment
14. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a box for the added RefNum
15. Input any name or text value click Finish, you will receive the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms