Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0.4 to 6.0.6 - Release: 6 to 6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Shipment View screen, the Actual Arrival time and Actual Departure time are not displayed if these fields are updated by editing Shipment's Stops.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new manager layout by copying "SHIPMENT VIEW " , add the Actual Arrival/Departure Times under Shipment Stops section.
2. Copy the "SHIPMENT" screen set , in the general tab use the above created manager layout for view screen.
3. Now create a new menu and add the above created screen set to it.
4. Add this new menu to the current user.
5. Go to the shipment manager and edit a shipment & add add the Actual Arrival/Departure Times under Shipment Stops section.
6. Now logout and login again. View the shipment from the custom screen set , the Actual Arrival/Departure times are missing .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms