Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version: 6.1.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Compose and Send a Message to the Driver, an error is received that there is no contact found
This action cannot be completed since there are no contacts found
-- What is working
The message will be sent if you define a contact in the Compose and Send Message Page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create a Driver and assign a contact to the driver.
2. Specify a comm method for the driver contact of email EMAIL and specified an external system of EMAIL .
3. Create a outbound message type and associate a Contact Notification.
4. On the contact Notification, specify the comm method.
5. Navigated to Fleet Management > Driver Management > Driver Manager
6. Select the Driver then click Actions --> Utilities --> Compose and Send Message.
7. Input Message Type, Priority of 1 and Test or anything for Subject and Body.
8. Click on Review and Send.
9. An error shows up saying that no contacts have been found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms